Versatile Ice Pack for Athletes with Hot/Cold Therapy for Pain Relief and Fast Recovery
- ✅ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANYHOW - Pain Relief on Your Terms. For Any and All of Your Body Parts. Never Compromises Your Comfort and Lets You Move Around While Giving You Relief! Works for Upper and Lower Back, Sciatica, Arthritis, Bruises, Shoulders, Elbows, Hips, Thighs, Knees, Calves, Ankles, Neck and More.
- 👉MOST VERSATILE RELIEF w/ Hot/Cold Therapy - Comfortable Solution for Pain Relief, Recovery and Prevention for Busy Athletes. You Do NOT Have to Lie Down Anymore with Big Uncomfortable Ice Pack to Get Relief. With 4 Versatile Straps and Unique 2-Sided Design of Ice Pack, You Can Get Relief On-The-Go!
- 🕧LONG LASTING AND FLEXIBLE - At Least 30 Minutes of Hot/Cold Relief. Freeze, Microwave or Boil in Water for Versatile Hot/Cold Therapy. 2-Sided Design of This Soft Cold Pack Ensures Longer Lasting Temperatures Than Regular Hot/Cold Packs. Stays FULLY Flexible Even After Days in The Freezer.
- ❄️🔥ONE OF ITS KIND❄️🔥 - Unique 2-Sided Design and 4 Versatile Straps Allow You to 1. Choose Between Colder/Warmer Side of Pack 2. Adjust and Attach It in Multiple Ways for Better Comfort At Any Situation 3. Stay Colder/Warmer Longer 4. Move and Do Other Things While Getting Relief 5. Use for Any and All Body Parts, Comfortably!
- ✅GUARANTEE - At Athledict Our Rule is Simple: Either Love It, Or It Is FREE! If You Do NOT 100% Love It for ANY Reason, Just Contact Us for FULL REFUND. And You Do NOT Even Have to Return The Ice Pack! We Are So Confident That It Will be Best Ice Pack You Can Find Anywhere. We Tested All Kinds of Ice Packs and Perfected This One for Over 1.5 Years!
Featuring 4 Straps at two different lengths, you can customize it for any body part of any size!
You attach straps directly on the ice pack (on blue cloth side).
You can wrap ice pack in any way you find comfortable for your particular body part in need.
With this ice pack, there are no rules! It's goal is to offer infinite options with maximum customization and versatility.
Wrap it horizontally, vertically or in any way you want and it will still work wonders!
How to use to HOT Therapy:
1. Microwave: Put in heated microwave for 10 seconds. Take it out and test whether it is hot enough for your needs. If it needs to get hotter, repeat process in 10 second intervals for up to 3 minutes in total heat time.
2. Boiling water: Same process is recommended as with microwave one.
How to use for COLD Therapy:
1. Put in into freezer. Take out after 1 hour and enjoy up to 1h of cold therapy! We recommended at least 1h to leave it in freezer, but there is no upper limit. You can leave your ice pack there for months!